Thursday, May 8, 2008

One Tooth; Many Teeth: A Mother Son Story

Tooth...Teeth have been a very popular topic in our home recently.

For one (No pun intended), Noah's first tooth recently popped out...and since the taking of this particular photo, one more has begun to sprout on his upper gum. So, Noah is now the very proud owner of 1.25 teeth. Singular no more, Noah's mouth officially houses 'TWO teeth' and not a lone ranger tooth. A while back he bit my foot and I can report that his tooth is functioning and in good order.

As for myself...I am no longer Brace Face Grace. They came off last Friday! YAY for me!










*****

POP QUIZ

Please choose the most appropriate answer:

Question: How long did it take for David to notice that his wife had her braces removed?

a) .0347 nano seconds. He noticed immediately
b) 4.5 hrs
c) 29.25 hrs
d) none of the above. He still has not noticed.

No comments: