Saturday, March 15, 2008

Oh, where to begin...

I (Grace) was a somewhat avid blogger prior to marriage, so for those of you acquainted with the pre-marital Grace, there is little need for introduction/explanation/justification (introduction to myself, explanation for eccentricities, or justification for the occasional exhibition of these oddities).

However, given my marital status, by default of marriage I am an extension of David and feel that I must provide a preface of some sort -- or rather, a disclaimer absolving David of any responsibility or association with material that the reader may find silly, goofy, juvenile, unbecoming, offensive, unintelligent, unremarkable, boring, etc...

However, on the flip side of that, anything the reader finds brilliant, amusing, fascinating, educational, informative, remarkable, notable -- I will take full credit for :)!

Thusly, before moving forward, Dear Reader, please accept the terms and conditions as stated above.

No comments: